Emmer Wheat, Jave Godhi, and Khapli Ghau, is an ancient grain high in protein content that aids in muscle repair and growth. Emmer wheat also boasts of essential micronutrients like Iron, Magnesium, and Vitamin- B. Its unique gluten structure can be easier to digest compared to modern wheat varieties making it a potential option for those with mild gluten sensitivities.
Key product features
1. Emmer wheat used for making flour is naturally grown without the use of any chemicals and pesticides.
2. Emmer Wheat flour is cold extracted which ensures that the key nutrients are retained. In general flour mill heat generated during milling destroys the nutritional value of wheat.
3. Freshly made to order and to be consumed within 2-3 weeks.
2. Emmer wheat is single-sourced from the farmer's collective of Karnataka and Maharashtra.
3. Sourced from marginal farmers and not industrialized agriculture, thereby creating sustainable livelihoods.
Key Benefits of using Emmer Wheat in your daily diet.
1. Emmer wheat Low Glycemic Index and Load which is recommended for diabetics
2. Emmer wheat has high fiber and protein and is rich in iron, magnesium, and is packed with antioxidants. This supports good gut health, controls spike in blood sugar levels and lowers lipid profile.
1. Excellent for making roti, phulkas, chapatis, theplas, thalipeeth etc.
2. Bread, muffins, cookies, and anything that you can bake as regular wheat
top of page
bottom of page