Benefits - This soap helps to moisturize the skin beautifully, keeping it soft, blemish-free, forever young and beautiful, and reduces all types of skin disorders. It also prevents hair breakage problems and makes our hair healthy.
Food Grade Coconut Oil, Kokum Butter, Aloe Vera Gel, Turmeric Extract, Salt, Lye, Rosemary Essential Oil.
Why choose our soaps?
- One soap for skin care and hair care
- No artificial colors
- No chemical preservatives
- No artificial fragrances
- No animal fats
- No chemicals has been used to make it foamy and durable
- Glycerine retained
- Pure Cold Processed handmade soap
Why coconut oil?
- When it comes to skin and hair care, since ancient times, in India, there is nothing better than coconut oil in the beauty world. Coconut oil is used in every home.
- Coconut oil has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
- Depending on our skin type and problem, it can also be used as a moisturizer, scrub and hair oil.
- Coconut oil helps protect our skin from its antioxidants and reduces the amount of anti-inflammatory properties.
- Studies have shown that coconut oil is as effective as mineral oil and has the potential to improve the hydration of our skin.
- Using coconut oil will keep our skin soft.
- It also helps protect the skin against sunburn from the sun rays.
- It reduces fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Coconut oil protects the hair from damage.
- Everyone knows that coconut oil is the best natural moisturizer for dry skin in the winter.
- Many people use it for cosmetic purposes to improve skin and hair health.
- Prevents hair breakage problems and makes our hair healthy.
Why Shea Butter and Kokam Butter?
In addition, Shea Butter and Kokam Butter have been used, in consultation with the experts. These natural ingredients, such as Vitamin E, have proven to be very effective in enhancing skin and hair beauty and combating skin aging